Friday, March 20, 2009

Chicken Parmesan

It's my favorite kind of phone call.
"Ma? You home? Make some coffee, I'm comin' over."
"Mom, want to meet us out for some pizza tomorrow?"
Or like this week.........."Mom, have you had dinner yet? Do you like Chicken Parmesan? We're on our way over. I'll cook."

A few minutes later they arrived at my door.
Chef Dave brings all his culinary necessities in an orange bait bucket.



Do not be deceived by the bucket....



.....inside is everything he needed to make dinner. Like a nice bottle of Pinot Grigio.




Chicken. Tomatoes. Basil.
Cheese.


Mmmmmm!!


Thanks for a great dinner and good company, you two.
XOXOXOXOXOXO


1 comment:

Stacey said...

Those are the best times! It looked wonderful to me. And even better for the fact that you clearly recognize and enjoy them for the blessings they are.