Thursday, September 24, 2009

First Class

First class: the people I'm in class with every Tuesday night for 4 hours.
Second class: My photography on this particular evening when we did a couple of team-building exercises on the parking lot. Sorry...........I was trying to juggle my camera in one hand, not let go of the rope with the other and was laughing so hard, I couldn't hold the camera still.

Anyway.............these are some of my best girls. Ladies and gentlemen may I introduce you to...........


The Ladies of MBLD003







They're smart, they're witty, they're busy employees, wives, daughters, mothers and friends. I learn something from them every single week and just feel so very lucky to have landed in their midst a year ago.

And might I add, they can finesse a rope, fast and pretty.






Meanwhile, way out in the back 40, the boys 911 Dr. Johnson and beg him to come untangle them before it gets dark and scary outside. (Love ya, guys)

Well. You really kinda had to be there. It wouldn't make much more sense if I tried to explain it, but we were having some kinda fun in that parking lot.

This is my little three-peeps study group. We sit together in class.
We hang out together on Sundays.


I can't begin to tell you how much I loves these two.
I'm a lucky Debbie to have them on my side.

1 comment:

DopeyFreak said...

It was very enjoyable to watch all of the ladies kick the boys behinds! We truly are superior! :)

30 more Tuesdays together. Then we can just get together and jump rope in a parking lot for fun!