Random thoughts as the sun sets and the weekend prepares to unfold:
1. My TAB key is broken and it's very annoying.
2. I grow weary of people who lie.
3. The hummingbirds and robins have all flown South, haven't seen either in at least 2 weeks.
4. All those years spent as a stay-at-home mom: WORTH IT.
5. Bummer. Grilled asparagus really doesn't freeze well.
6. Shopping the Lady Clairol aisle without glasses: bad idea
7. Every now and then a great kiss just fixes everything.
8. It's really hard to walk across a yard that's full of acorns.
9. There is always someone with bigger problems.
10. On a great day like today, it's hard to choose a favorite moment but I did watch a big hedgehog munching grass out in the woods and that was pretty cool.