Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Love it When a Project is Finished

Love wrapping a project with the finishing touches, tearing down the drop-cloths and tapping lids back on the cans of paint. This is little Aidan's pretty, pink room when we started.......

Taping and prep work ~ not my favorite parts of any job. I push my way through those important steps quick as I can so I can get to the fun part: sloshing around beautiful colors on a big, flat wall.

Blocking in the space, looking for homes for all of the images I want to be sure and include.


And this is her finished room. Her mom tells me Aidan talks to all the new friends on her walls in the morning when she wakes up.


Thanks, Nick and Ashley for letting me have so much fun!!

2 comments:

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

Oh Deb this is truly amazing! You are a true artist.

Stacey said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I'd love a room like that, even at my age! What a blessed little girl!