Sunday, August 14, 2011

Where Did All this Stuff Come From???????????

Moving day looms. Where on EARTH did all this stuff come from??? I've only lived here 8 years. I must be some kinda pack rat. A garage sale was inevitable. I'm leaving a 2-story, 2BR/2BA townhouse with garage for a 1BR apartment with a little stall in a cozy underground parking garage. Whittling down my worldly goods to a manageable volume that will fit into my new place is akin to tucking the contents of my purse into a pill bottle. Ahhh, but I do love a challenge.






























Who can live another day without this fine bag, I ask you??????




























Now that it's is all over, time to fill these for the big move.













                                                                                                                           Two closets emptied. Four more, twelve drawers and 14 cupboards to go. I could so use a Mary Poppins right now.



No comments: