Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Hello Mongolia!!

This is called a Cluster Map.
Specifically of course, it's a map of Europe and Asia and Africa.



You'll find the tiny, active version of this map at the very bottom of this page. It keeps track, by way of fancy red dots of varying sizes, who stops by this blog to take a read.

Looky, looky up there in the upper right hand corner.
How well do you know your geography???
That is a VERY special red dot up there.

This is indeed, an exciting day in the life of Director Debbie. I have my FIRST reader from MONGOLIA!!!!!!!!! Am I serious? You betcharoo I'm serious. Mongolia is at the top of my wish list of places I want to visit. I am a CRAZY PERSON over info on Mongolia. I've been nuts over everything Mongolian for years and years. I Google Mongolia and look for Mongolia web sites. I don't care if I ever get to the Bahamas, don't care if I ever see the Wailing Wall, don't care if I ever get to see the fabulous lights over Rio at night. But I am going to be sorely disappointed if I don't get to Mongolia before I die. Sorely.

Well duh........yes of course I love Mongolian Beef. I strongly suspect Mongolian Beef is not, in fact, Mongolian. One of these days I will come home from my first visit there and I will tell you for sure.

HELLO MONGOLIA!!!!!!!!

Oh how I have been waiting for you.

1 comment:

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

Rotflol.Yay Debbie!P.S. Mongolia has always been on my list too!