Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Before you: perfect box-lunch dessert. You can unwrap your Twinkie and freeze it, deep-fry it, slice it, smash it or just stuff the whole thing in your mouth at once. It is golden-caked perfection with a ooey-gooey creamy filling. Nummers!!!!!!



More than just the perfect packaged lunch-box dessert, the spongy cream-filled Twinkie is versatile, too! It's a mass-produced pastry of great historical stature with many important credits to it's name..............




Knocking Tyson on his butt in the 2nd round.
(What???!!! You missed that on the sports page????)



TwinkieHenge, a popular tourist attraction and ancient pagan burial ground where many-a-Gumby was sacrificed to the Claymation gods.



Gaining in popularity, the Twinkie baby bag which provides a nice, warm snuggly place for the wee ones to rest....not to mention a really groovy experience for their widdy biddy toes in all that creamy filling in there.


So you might think there couldn't possibly be another use for a Twinkie, might'nt you?? You would be wrong. Behold, yet another practical application for the gold and spongy, cream-filled Twinkie.....today I opened my mailbox to find a cardboard box, shipped from the East as a belated holiday wish. The box was pretty much smashed. When I cut past the layers of packing tape, here is what I found inside........


Cute, huh? Little chocolate snowmen marched straight out of the box to melt in my mouth and remind me why I love the holidays. And a big stack of Twinkies all taped together. Taped to the top and sides of the Twinkie bundle were Little Debbie cut-outs, clipped from a pastry box......get it, I'm Debbie......they say Little Debbie........I don't have freckles but you get the ideer......anyway, I thought now how FUN is this!!! Chocolate and Twinkies, what a fun gift!!!

So I picked up the bundle of Twinkies and yknow what????

The Twinkies were actually PACKING. That's why they were all taped together. When I picked up the little bundle, I realized they were packed around a neat little gift box wrapped up inside them. The Twinkies were pretty much smashed...........but the little gift box was safe and sound, arriving without so much as a scratch. And inside??

These awesomely cool, artsy, hugging salt and pepper shakers. Hugging........get it? My very dear friend was sending me a Christmas hug along with my favorite treats.


I feel nice and hugged, that's for sure.
Thanks JB.


1 comment:

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

OMG this is genius! I mean on a WHOLE new level of genius!